September 13, 2006

Men and shopping

I don't know why it's so hard to buy clothings. Maybe there are too many options to choose from and the simple male mind cannot handle it. Today I stood in front of a tie rack with some hundred different colors and styles. After some hours of looking and thinking and again looking and thinking and moving around the rack every 10 minutes, I decided on one particular color. Now I had to make an apparently more easy decision between three equal good looking ties.
Some hours later I was about to buy all three of them, because there was no point to justify a decision in favor of one of them. Finally I decided to buy the one who looked a bit more different from both of the others, so I prevented to die by exhaustion in front of a tie rack. Now I need a recovery of some weeks before I'm able to enter the next clothing store...