October 28, 2006

Day 13

In todays lunch break I discovered another good coffeeshop, where I had a very good peanut-butter bagel and a Espresso Machiato. Ok, the photo does not really show how delicious this bagel was :-)Todays happening on Union Square was Freedom Friday. The so-called Fon-Community gave away wireless network routers. So far I don't understand the meaning of it, but many people were there.
And since it was Friday evening, I decided to go out. So I chose to see a movie in the "Metreon", which can be also called Sony superstore (it includes a movie theater). You can see, touch and buy every piece of hardware from Sony, quite impressive.
The movie was "Prestige" and I enjoyed it. It's the story of two obsessed magician at the beginning of last century, who are always trying to outperform the other one, at ANY price. Beside good actors and screen design is the story very elaborate and keeps the viewer guessing until the very end.