October 31, 2006

Day 16

Todays lunch was a again tasty hotdog with relish (I don't know what's in there but I like it) and spicy mustard. Hmmmmmm.....(I know the picture don't look tasty, I'm sorry).The Indian Summer with it's lovely weather seems to be over. It was a grey and much cooler day...
Yesterday evening I had my diner at a mexican restaurant. As I enjoyed my Chicken Burito I looked in a sports magazine and found an event calendar. So I found out that there will be a half-marathon next Sunday, which includes running over the Golden Gate Bridge. Wow, that sounds amazing, so I registered online for it. Then I realized that I have only six days left for preparation :-(
So today was day one of my six days trainings plan. I ran the Embarcadero from Fishermans Wharf to the baseball stadium of the San Francisco Giants and back, and it feeled good. So there is hope that I will survive the Sunday :-)