October 20, 2006

Day 5

Once again it was the perfect beach weather, so I decided to go for another exploration of the city. This time I visited Mission St., the Ferry Building and back again over Market St.

They advertised a night market at the Ferry Building, but unfortunately it wasn't there. Maybe the season is already over :-(

I read that the tower of the Ferry Building is built after the tower of the old cathedral of Sevilla (the Giralda). Hmm...I was there in May, but I don't remember that it looked this way....

Thats again the Ferry Building, this time from sea side.

On the way I passed the SF Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA). It looks interesting with the high towers in the background.

There are many skaters using the skateboard on the descending streets. Thats a smart idea, lets see where I can buy a skateboard..

Another typical street photo..