October 23, 2006

Day 8

Since it was my first Sunday morning I decided to go out for breakfast. It was a real american style breakfast with a litre of coffe and a giant muffin.

I intended to take a couple of photos from the start of the marathon race this morning, but I found out that the start was already at 7am.
And I found out that men were allowed to take part in this marathon. I wouldn't have done that because it sounds not so cool: "...I started at the womens marathon..."

Then I spent the rest of the morning watching football, I had enough walking yesterday.

In the Afternoon felt some hunger and I went out for something to eat. An hour later I ended up with three new t-shirts.

In the ground level of the shopping center there is some kind of a food hall, where lots of different restaurants offer a self-service. I decided to have something japanese.

When the cashier asked for my name I was a bit scared, maybe in rememberance of my beach adventure yesterday:-) But they used it to announce when the meal is ready.

Here is my "Spicy Chicken Platter", very tasty.

And here is an impression from the afternoon in downtown, today it's much cooler than yesterday, the wind is blowing from the sea...