October 01, 2013

Hongkong - Day 10

Today for lunch I went to try some street food. I visited this vendor: 


Just for sampling I bought some fried pork dumplings....


..and some steamed.


Then there was this spicy red bean sauce to dip the dumplings in.


It was very good. The fillings consisted of minced pork meat with spring onion and some herbs.
Next time I'll try some other filling like yellow curry.

Since coming here I feel like having a vitamin deficit. So I bought some fruits for a salad.  


Eventually it looked like this. It was hard work, I only have a breakfast knife. I had to break the fruits rather to cut them. 


No other activity after school today. Don't feel too well, feels like I catched a cold from all of this over-air-conditioning here, sneezing all the time. Also the Mandarine course is rather demanding.